Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Just In! Idora Postcards Available Now!



I just got word from Olivia at Olive-Route Press that sets of my postcards are officially for sale on her etsy!  The set includes a comical pair of Felcos, a fascinating spider (my personal favorite), a delicate coupling of Romney coulteri, and a sweet twig gate held together with tiny buttons.  They're letterpressed on brown cardstock and have plenty of room on the back for a cute message you could write to your dearest friend.  Many thanks to Olivia for the fun, fun collaboration!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm actually thinking about buying a few...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second TM, Very Cool!!
    They look lovely. Will check it out... xoxo Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited - I got the last set! They are just darling! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so sweet! I must clarify, however that there are plenty left for anyone who wants them!

    ReplyDelete