Friday, May 7, 2010
Oh, little blog- I can't believe I missed your first birthday yesterday! And what a year it has been! Full of new things to geek out on and incredible new friends that I'm so grateful to know. Thanks to friends, family and random strangers who say, "Oh, I think I've been to your blog"- I've had such a fun time.
To celebrate, I'd like to list the five most popular posts:
1. The Raspberry Trellis! (huh... who knew this would be most popular!)
2. Plant of the Week: Santa Barbara Daisy (the equivalent of a gateway drug for natives!)
3. A Rant About the Invasive/Naturalizing Sweet Broom
4. My Creepy Spider Drawing (postcards of the spider can be found here)
5. The Award Winning Photo of Spontaneous Sculpture
Meanwhile, other celebrations include nibbling at this lemon bar procured earlier today from Sweet Adeline. Yum!